Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy 1st birthday!

We went to the temple to offering dedicated to Luang-pe before your birthday. Actually I want you to give alms but as you wake up so late so we cannot do that. Well, on this special day I wish you healthy and being a good person, that's all I want. You don't need to be clever or wealthy. It doesn't matter for me as long as you being a good person! Love you much!! xoxo

happy at the temple


all stuff


with Luang-pe

Then, on your first birthday, I and your papa decided to order strawberry milk cake to celebrate on your day. And it wrote "Happy 1st birthday Mirin" on the top, well..it's too small to see it anyway! :/


R-kong feeded you :)




you eat it alot than I think!


1 comments:

 

MIRIN Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template